Your Home. Your Expert.
What we are doing to ensure your safety
"The men you sent here did awesome work and I was 100% pleased with the job they did!!!"
During this unprecedented time, Allied Experts has adopted these precautions to ensure all our customers and team members maintain the best practices set forth by the CDC and Red Cross, to ensure your safety and ours.
"Excellent work! Great at explaining everything! Highly recommend!"
- All of our employees are practicing social distancing whenever possible.
- Any of our employees that feel sick or have symptoms are instructed to stay home.
- All of our employees will wear proper masks that will prevent germs from spreading into your home.
- All of our employees will also be wearing gloves to prevent the spread of germs.
- All of our employees will be wearing Tyvek suits and booties when possible.
- Whenever possible our employees will contact you via email, phone, or text message, instead of in person.
- We will use hand sanitizer before coming into your home and ask that we can use your water source to properly wash our hands several times during our stay at your home.
- Our employees have been shown how to do proper handwashing procedures as set forth by the CDC.
- Allied vehicles are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each shift.
- Our traditional one day install has been changed to a two day install to ensure there are no more than (3) crew members in your home at any given time. This will also shorten the time that we spend in your home on any particular day.
"Both crews were AWESOME! Very neat, polite and was very attentive to my home."