Protect What Matters
Protect your home and family from power outages with a Home Standby Generator!
From essentials like heating, cooling, and lights, to daily necessities like cooking, refrigeration, freezer usage, and laundry, our lives run on electricity. Unfortunately, our modern lifestyles are in ever-greater jeopardy. Power outages are occurring more frequently than ever and lasting longer, with devastating effects.
- Request a complimentary in-home consultation
- An authorized dealer will meet with you to discuss your project
- Your needs will be finalized and costs confirmed
- The authorized dealer will fulfill your order
A permanently installed home standby generator protects your home automatically. It runs on natural gas or liquid propane fuel and sits just outside just like your air conditioning unit. A home standby generator delivers power directly to your home’s electrical system, backing up your entire home or just the most essential items.
How An Automatic Home Standby Generator Works
- Utility power is lost. Maybe it’s a storm or an equipment failure. In any case, the electricity you’re dependent on is suddenly gone.
- The Generator automatically detects a problem. Within seconds, your generator prepares to restore your home’s power
- The Generator automatically turns on. Your generator is up to speed and generating electricity.
- Electricity is restored. The automatic transfer switch sends generator power to your home and will continue providing power until your main power source returns.
- Utility power is restored. Your generator system detects when utility power is returned and restores utility power to your home. The system then returns the generator to standby mode.
To learn even more, visit Generac’s website HERE