Aprilaire Model 8100 Energy Recovery Ventilation System (ERV)
The whole-home Aprilaire Model 8100 Energy Recovery Ventilation System (ERV) is among the most energy-efficient methods of exchanging the air inside your home with fresh outdoor air.
Today’s homes are being built tighter for energy efficiency. Unfortunately, this also makes it nearly impossible for your home to expel stale, indoor air and replace it with fresh, cleaner outdoor air. As a result, unpleasant odors and harmful pollutants become trapped in your home.
Aprilaire Model 8100 Energy Recovery Ventilator Systems manufactured in February 2012 or later may be controlled with the model 8910 Aprilaire Home Comfort Control, Model 8620 Thermostat, or by the Model 8120 Aprilaire Ventilation Control, allowing ventilation to occur on a schedule.
To get the 8100 installed in your home, use Find A Pro to find a contractor in your area.
Model 8100 ERV Features:
- Provides a constant, controlled supply of fresh air to your home year-round
- Reduces unhealthy indoor air pollutants like VOCs, bacteria, viruses, and odors
- Ventilates homes up to 4,500 square feet in size.
- Reduces excess indoor humidity levels for greater comfort at a lower cost
- Features the exclusive EnergyMax® Transfer Core
- Requires minimal maintenance
- 5-year warranty
- Designed with very few components to deliver improved performance and reliability.