Mold can cause some serious health risks if not taken care of immediately. Call Allied and allow our experts to help make your home a safe place for you and your children!
Since microscopic mold spores exist naturally almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors, removing all mold from a home or business is impossible. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold.
These are false claims, Allied Experts understands the science behind mold and mold growth. When there is mold in the house, it has to be removed as soon as possible because it can cause very severe health issues without properly performed mold removal. If you are not sure if there is mold in your house but you are having some unexplained health issues we recommend contacting a professional for evaluation as soon as possible.
Symptoms of mold exposure
- Coughing or Respiratory difficulties
- Irritation of the throat or eyes
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus Congestions
Health Issues from Mold Spores
In 2004 the Institute of Medicine (IOM) found that there was sufficient evidence that linked exposure to mold with upper respiratory tract symptoms, cough, and wheeze in otherwise healthy people. They also found evidence that suggested that there was a link to indoor mold exposure and respiratory illness in normally healthy children.